Karen R. Kade, MD is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology, and is committed to helping patients feel good about their skin, hair and nails. We see patients of all races and ages, catering to each patient’s individual needs.
Dr. Kade has 30 years of clinical experience treating a wide variety of medical conditions such as:
- Skin Cancer
- Moles and Warts
A comprehensive skin examination will allow Dr. Kade to evaluate your skin. Once reassured that a growth is not skin cancer, patients often request removal of brown warty lesions, red spots, moles or skin tags that they find unattractive. This can be done easily and safely during a regular office visit.
We do our best to:
- Accommodate patients who need to be seen right away.
- Keep waiting times to a minimum.
- Allay your fears about skin cancer.
- Encourage you to talk honestly about your skin condition.
- Help you look your best.
Areas we service:
- West Kendall
- Country Walk
- Downtown Kendall/Dadeland
- Kendale Lakes